Endear has multiple options to help you locate the messages you're looking for:
- Type: SMS or email
- Status: Open (not responded to), done (responded to), Ignored (spam or unwanted) and unsubscribed (Client has indicated they no longer wish to be contacted).
- Recipient: The person who received the message
- Participant: Any user who has been active in a conversation
- First Message Sent: The time frame customer(s) was contacted for the first time
- Last Message Sent: The most recent time frame the customer(s) was contacted
- Last Forward: The time frame in which the customer was last forwarded a message
To apply a filter, open the chat section of the app. Find the filter drop-down menu below the search bar and choose the applicable filters.
Click Apply to enable the filter. Multiple filters can be applied to any search.
To remove a filter, find the shaded selection below the search bar and click the X.