Create templates for frequently sent messages!
Templates can save you a lot of time if you’re sending the same message many times, like thank-you notes or re-stock notifications. They are commonly used pieces of content that you can insert into your messages to serve as a base layer for sending more tailored, personalized messages.
With Endear, you can add any of the elements of a regular message, such as text, images, attachments, products, & lookbooks. Once you add a template to a message, you can always edit it to make it feel more personal.
How do I Create a Template?
1. Click the Messaging module in the left menu.
2. Click the Templates tab.
3. Click the + Template button in the top right corner.
4. Enter a name for your template.
5. Select your template type:
- Email: To create an email template.
- SMS: To create a template for SMS.
6. Select who can see this template:
- This location: This location only.
- Select locations: Select which locations can see the template.
- All locations: All locations can see the template.
7. Click Next.
8. Click the Type something field to create the text portion of your template.
9. Add any Lookbooks, images, or other enhancements and click Done.
10. Click Save.
Learn how to add your template to a message!