A messaging task is a specific type of task that tells your team specifically which clients you'd like them to contact. When you assign associates to the task, Endear will automatically divide your targeted clients across the associates you assign. Unlike standard asks, messaging tasks originate on your Clients page.
Endear will also automatically complete messaging tasks when the chosen clients have been contacted.
How to create a messaging task
- Open the Clients page and select the client you would like your team to contact.
2. Under the More Actions drop-down menu, select Create Task.
3. Click Select User to choose who the task should be assigned to.
4. Select the user(s) who you would like to reach out to the clients you've selected.
5. Enter the title and description of the task.
6. Use the Set Due Date button to assign a date/time to the task (optional). Click the blue Save button.
7. The page will automatically reroute to your Tasks.
Messaging tasks also include a progress count (e.g 0/1) so you can see how many clients out of the total you assigned have been contacted in real time.