Setting up email addresses with a custom domain provides customers with a more branded experience and makes it easier to identify who is reaching out to them.
Part 1: How to set up your own custom domain
1. Visit the Settings page and click Messaging
2. Click +New, and select Sender Domain
2. Enter your store's web address and click Next
3. Scroll down to the Sender Domains section of your Chat Settings page
4. Verify your address
Add Endear's DNS records yourself, or by using the Email Instructions button to send along a request to the right person on your team
5. Once the DNS records have been added, click Verify
6. The system will confirm with a green checkmark
Note that DNS records can take up to 24 hours to register, so if the address isn't verified immediately, come back to this page to check again later.