Organize and prioritize your work with Tasks.
Create a task and assign it to one of your associates to let them know what needs to be done. Endear will notify the users of the tasks they have been assigned. When they're done, they can mark the task as complete.
Below you'll learn to create a task from the Tasks Module. If you'd like to learn how to create a task for a specific segment, click here.
To Create a Task from the Tasks Module:
1. Click Tasks from the left menu.
2. Click the + Task button in the upper right corner of the screen. Note that once you've clicked this button, your task will automatically be created. No fields are required for a task to be created.
Learn how to delete a task here.
3. Enter a title and a description.
4. Click Add a tag to add tags to your task. Adding tags will help you filter between different types of tasks.
5. Click the Edit button next to Assignees to assign the task to an associate. You can assign the same task to multiple associates. Users will be notified by email once they are assigned.
6. Click Set Due Date to let your associates know by when the task should be completed. Tasks can also be set to recur on regular intervals.